Immediately following your consultation and the completion of a medical questionnaire, we will measure and record on your medical log sheet the targeted fatty area. Once this procedure has been completed, the treatment will follow the protocol listed below:
1. You will have four or eight Laser paddles placed on the targeted fatty areas (depending on the area of treatment) and secured with straps.
2. Then two smaller Probe Lasers will be placed over the appropriate lymphatic glands and held in place.
3. The Laser Lipo will then be switched on for 10 minutes, re-located and turned on for another 10 minutes. That is all the time it takes to treat an area!
4. The treated area will now be re-measured to assess the inch-loss achieved. On average, you can expect to see a reduction of between 0.5 and 3 inches.(1.25 and 8cms) after every treatment.
5. In order to increase the body’s ability to remove the Triglycerides (released from the fat cells), it is necessary to assist this natural process by increasing the metabolic rate. This can be achieved in a number of ways but they all involve some form of exercise. We recommend the use of a vibration plate machine for about 10 minutes plus a brisk 30-40 minute walk – that’s all you need to ensure your instant inch loss stays off permanently.
We also offer a special health and wellness enhancement package to ensure you get the best results from your treatment. Ask at the time of your first consultation
Call (305) 791-7228 today or email us to schedule your FREE consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org